Thursday, November 3, 2011

...Then Comes A Baby In The Baby Carriage



So I know I haven't been on here in a while and that's because I haven't been able to think about something to write......but I have something now. WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!

This is our lil bit in the picture above. I am a little over 6 weeks pregnant and am due June 23, 2012. We are super excited and I am crossing my fingers that I don't get morning sickness, at least not too bad. I'm feeling pretty good as of now, just SUPER tired all the time! The hubby wants a boy, but I don't care either way as long as it's a healthy baby. Any tips/advice about pregnacy would be appreciated :)

Zach has been so awesome since we found out on tuesday. He has made dinner every night! I think I could get used to this pregnant thing. :) He is still enjoying his job. He just got back from a school a couple of weeks ago. He is going to be an instructor for a couple of areas at his job so he is really excited.

I cannot believe it is November already! We are having thanksgiving at our house! I hope everyone has a great time as the holiday season is coming up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment