Saturday, July 23, 2011

Settling In



Hello, Just wanted to stop by and let you all know that we are still here! :) Everything is going fine. We are just trying to settle into our new home. We have already found a church that we REALLY like. We haven't joined yet, but will probably be joining soon. We still like living in our apartments. I think they are very nice! The only complaint that I have is that our upstairs neighbors are really loud. While I think ours are a little louder than most, I know you have to deal with that in every apartment complex, so I will just get used to it.

Zach still likes his job. He got to get underway the other day for the first time since before A school so he was pretty excited about that. As for me, I am still trying to decide what I want to do. I am thinking about taking online classes to be an ultrasound sonographer and/or get a job or volunteer somewhere. I am pretty sure that I am going to go back to school for something and then I will decide whether I want to do something outside of school or just concentrate on my studies. Pray for me about that!

This weekend has been pretty interesting so far. Zach took me to Applebee's yesterday because I just wasn't having a good day at all. We got a Wii about a week ago so we have been playing that a lot. Today, we put some of our stuff into a smaller storage unit, went to the library, and checked out some other places around town. I am trying to make homemade spaghetti (from the homemade pasta recipe you can find under the recipe tab of this blog) and one of the batches didn't work for me so I had to throw it away and send my hubby to get a box of pasta from the store. I was am SOO aggrivated because this is the first time he would have had homemade spaghetti so I wanted it to be really good. Needless to say, my weekend hasn't been exactly good, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. I am really looking forward to church tomorrow. One good thing that did happen this weekend, we discovered gamefly!!!! I am excited as you can tell!!

I am thinking about adding a section on my blog where I give my opinions on books that I have read. I want to know what you think about this idea and how many of you would be interested in it. Please let me know by replying to this post here or on facebook. Also, if you have any other ideas about how I can approve my blog let me know! Any thoughts would be grealty appreciated! Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was sweet of Z to take you out to eat! How thoughtful! As for the spaghetti, why not try it at home during the day until you get the hang of it. You could always keep a pack or two of store-bought pasta in the pantry for back-up.

    Also, I think your idea for book reviews is a good one. I'm always looking for new books to read/buy and it helps when someone I trust can recommend one.

    ReplyDelete