Friday, April 22, 2011

Update!



Happy Good Friday!

I have had a pretty calm week. Nothing too eventful has gone on. :) I'm going to be here with my sister for about two more weeks then I am off to my parents for the remainder of the time. Only 49 more days until Zach's graduation! (I have a countdown app on my phone.) I hope it flies by!

Zach is still doing well in school. He had another tough week this week. He had about 7-8 tests this week and made 100's on all of them except his final. He didn't make too good of a grade on it, but the good news is that neither did most of his classmates. :) He is volunteering for stuff, though, because for everything he volunteers for he gets a point added onto his class average. He is hoping to get back into at least the top 10 before he has to sign up for where we move next. They are studying trailers next week and he always worked with them at our previous station so that will be a good week for him.

We get a list of our options a week from today and we find out exactly where we are going two weeks from today. Also, he found a list of MK openings a few weeks ago but come to find out they don't even look at that list when they make their list for "A" school. There could be some of the same openings, but then again it could be totally different. So, needless to say I am getting very anxious!

Keep us in your prayers these next few weeks as we find out where we are going to move. Also, don't forget to send Zach encouragement through facebook!

Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter with family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment